Tuesday 9 December 2008

IPExpert Dynamips Configs

IPExpert have finally released their Dynamips configs. I have just downloaded mine from the members site so hopefully will get a chance to do a bit more labbing then I have been the last few weeks. It looks like they have 15 routers in the topology so it might be a bit difficult for me to get it all to run successfully on one PC but I will give it a go. Anyhow if you have not downloaded your files you can get them from your Internetwork Expert members page.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm more involved with Internetworkexpert topology, config and lab...so maybe I'll give it a try also on IPExpert.
It is free to download it? I mean the config files, not the labs.

The Ferret said...

As far as I know the config files are not free to download they are only available if you have already bought an IPExpert workbook.