Thursday 14 August 2008

The Pesky Frame-Relay Interface DLCI Command

I just read an excellent post by Scott Morris of Internetwork Expert on the frame-relay interface-dlci command. Most of it was just reinforcing what I already knew but what I did not know about was the sub-command under the frame-relay interface-dlci command. I mean check it out below more options then I knew about. To read Scott's excellent post click here. Meanwhile I need to go research all these commands.

Rack1R2(config-if)#frame-relay interface-dlci 205
Rack1R2(config-fr-dlci)#?
Frame Relay dlci configuration commands:
auto Configure Automation
class Assign a mapclass to a dlci
default Set a command to its defaults
exit Exit from FR dlci configuration mode
load-interval Specify interval for load calculation for a dlci
no Negate a command or set its defaults
vofr Voice over Frame-Relay
x25-profile Assign an X.25 profile to a dlci (Annex G Service)

No comments: