Tuesday 12 August 2008

Study Update 12/08/08

Study has been moving along but slowly and if I am going to do my written at the end of August then I need to get a real move on. I have quite a few chapters in the Certification Guide still to read and I need to spend a lot of time on the Boson exam questions you get with the book and the NetMasterClass practice exam I bought. So still a long way to go although at this stage even though the next couple of weekends are a washout with work and helping family. I will probably move the date but I do need deadlines to speed myself up. In terms of lab time I am still working on the Internetwork Expert Volume 1 BGP labs. I have been having a bit of a nightmare getting a few things into my head by repeating them but soon I should be pretty solid on most of the basic BGP commands. It will take a lot of work to get me to the level where I can do multiprotocol labs and spot the issues before I crash into them, but I intend to try and build a very solid base and then move slowly up to the more challenging labs. Anyhow time for bed and provided I do not have to waste to much of my day tomorrow messing arround with GBIC's and fibre leads then hopefully I will be able to get some more studying done tomorrow night.

No comments: