Monday 18 August 2008

Study Update 18/08/08

I had a really busy weekend with a change we were doing on the network. I got to work through Saturday night which was fun not :-) Anyhow studying has picked up a bit as I am making my way through Internet Routing Architectures. I have also been making good progress through the Internetwork Expert Volume 1 BGP labs. I am finally approaching the end of the labs which is good news as it has taken me quite a while. I have been going through them quite thoroughly and have learnt quite a few new things that I did not know about like BGP Outbound Route Filtering (ORF). My general approach at the moment is to read and work on the CLI at the same time. I find that this helps me remember the stuff I have read about, well to an extent anyhow.

No comments: